Inspired by the creative process, Alice Mintzer has worked at many of the leading advertising agencies in New York and has had significant global experience throughout Europe, Asia, South America and Latin America. She is known for her ability to bring a creative concept to life through the right combination of directorial, editorial, music and special effects talent. Her diverse body of work, attention to detail and strength in seeing the big picture has solidified her role as a reputable leader in Advertising. Alice's established success with celebrities includes Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro, Kate Winslet, Wes Anderson and Ellen DeGeneres, among many others. Her work in Television, Cinema, Digital and Integrated Production has garnered numerous awards. Most notably, her ad for Coca Cola is featured as part of the permanent collection in MoMA's broadcast library, as well as winning an Emmy for the Ellen DeGeneres "Animals" spot. Above all else, Alice is known as an inspirational creative leader and her commitment to creative excellence. She has launched the careers of many of the industry's most successful broadcast producers and has earned the utmost respect from clients, colleagues and vendors alike.
Freelance Executive Producer (Oct 2017-Present)
Executive Producer for broadcast, digital, mobile, long-form and integrated content including: Live Action, Documentary Style, CGI, Gfx, Animation, AR & VR.
Director of Broadcast & Integrated Production, Executive Producer (2010-2017)
Clients: Verizon, U.S. Army, USPS, Oppenheimer, Staples, IHOP, Fannie Mae, AstraZeneca, Educational Testing Services
● Built Integrated Production Department for MRM-McCann, providing new in-house production offering for clients.
● Executive produced a complex and high-profile collection of work for top government and corporate accounts, including: TV, long-form & integrated content videos, mobile, AR & VR.
● Established and cultivated vendor relationships; engaged top creative production partners.
● Assigned, supervised, and managed Senior and Junior Producers to deliver video, broadcast, digital and experiential productions from conception to completion.
● Served as liaison between clients, vendors, agency creative, technology, finance and account directors to coordinate projects, maintain production processes and ensure quality results.
● Ensured compliance in all productions working closely with talent managers.
● Partnered with clients, cost consultants, finance and business managers.
● Secured licenses and obtained legal clearances with agency legal staff and talent managers.
Company X Editorial, NY
● Led the establishment of a new directorial division, significantly expanding the company’s creative service offerings for clients.
● Managed development of branding identity and materials for new entity.
● Curated editorial and directorial talent.
Havas (formerly Euro RSCG), NY
Freelance Executive Producer (2007)
● Served as Executive Producer for ExxonMobile TV commercial campaign, one of the agency’s key accounts.
● Managed large creative campaign profiling top company executives, including former U.S. Secretary of State and CEO, Rex Tillerson.
Ogilvy & Mather, NY
Senior Partner, Executive Producer (1996-2007)
Accounts: American Express, Kraft, The National Cotton Council, United States Satellite Broadcasting (USSB), General Telephone & Electronics Corp. (GTE)
● Managed all phases of broadcast production for TV, cinema, and new media projects for premier clients.
● Supervised, assigned and mentored large teams of producers.
● Managed vendor selection, bidding, and awarding.
● Partnered with Legal, Business and Talent Managers to execute legal and financial agreements.
● Launched and spearheaded Emmy award-winning campaign for American Express, “My Life My Card.” Created and implemented production guidelines for global use.
● Managed creative execution of all advertising campaigns for The National Cotton Council.
● Led the development of national broadcast commercials for new Kraft F&B product.
Data & Marketing Association, Silver, Echo Award, USPS (2017)
FCS Awards, (2 Best in Show Awards) Oppenheimer Funds (2016)
Webby People’s Choice Award - USPS “Irresistible Mail” (2016)
Emmy Award, Best Spot, American Express Ellen DeGeneres “Animals” (2007)
Cannes Lion, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Gold Cyber Lion
Clio Awards, Gold, Silver, & Bronze, D&AD, Art Directors Club, & London International Award
NY ADDY’s Governor’s Award, Gold and Silver National ADDY’s, Silver ANDY Awards
Gold AICP Advertising Excellence
M.S. Film & Photography (Columbia University), B.A. Psychology & Education (Boston University)
NY Women in Film, MOMA Film Society, Columbia University Alumni Association Judge, AICP Awards